Who are we?REA came to life just over 20 years ago born out of an idea from two guys in a garage and in that time we have shaped the online experience for anyone and everyone who cares about property. Whilst we live in Australia, we’ve also got ventures in Asia and North America, and have the vision of expanding our footprint further.
In Australia, our primary website realestate.com.au and the REA app creates beautiful experiences for consumers (renters, home buyers, vendors, investors, you name it we have the market covered!) We build experiences that keep us at the top of the list of engaging online sites.
Our purpose is to empower people by making property simple, efficient and stress free and this is at the heart of everything we do. We are a fast paced, dynamic organisation where knowledge, collaboration, connection and creativity are the currency. We believe our competitive advantage comes from engaging the passion and creativity of each and every one of our employees
If you ask our people why they love REA, you’ll hear phrases like: “love what I do”, “people before process”, “I can be myself”, “it’s ok to speak up” and “they’ve got my back”.
What’s on offer?
To continue to be an awesome company, we need great people to bring our purpose to life by delivering cutting edge products across all our websites and mobile apps. We are looking for talented grads wanting to make the impossible possible.
Our Data Analytics programme will immerse you in the full cycle of how we use technology to become more responsive to our customer needs. You will gain exposure to identifying and converting raw data into highly scalable data sets. Alongside how we conduct modelling & profiling analysis to develop appropriate models to predict the behaviour, usage patterns and trends of our consumers.
Supporting all your technical development is our Grad Learning Roadmap which includes topics on feedback, communication and influencing available through online learning and face to face courses.
Our range of benefits ensure we hire and retain great talent:
What we are looking for?
- Quarterly Inventorship Days so you can bring your ideas to life.
- A day off for volunteer leave, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- An Employee Community Grants program to show you that we care about your community just as much as you do.
- Birthday leave. That’s right, you should be able to celebrate that special day off every year.
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs, including boxing, yoga and meditation classes, a relaxation pod and weekly massages.
If you want to ask and answer the big questions, we are looking for:
- Someone who can apply deep analytical thinking to solve complex problems
- You have innate curiosity and a love of learning
- You are driven to do something that is both cool and which actually makes a difference- i.e. get that product shipped!
- A Computer Science, IT, mathematical or numerate degree.
- You'll need to have your Full Australian Working Rights in advance of the Program start date
The application process
Once you have submit your application, we’ll be all hands on deck reviewing what you have sent us. Our process includes:
- Application and resume screening,
- Gamified cognitive testing,
- Video interviewing,
- Behavioural questionnaire,
- Assessment day where we will conduct technical and cultural fit interviews.
Please submit your application and resume by 10th April 2018.