We are an Australian-based digital media company with a passion for real estate.
Our leading brand is Australia’s biggest property resource, realestate.com.au. We also operate the number one commercial property site, realcommercial.com.au, and have businesses that help property developers and other brands advertise with us. Whilst we live in Australia, we’ve also got ventures in Asia, Europe and North America, and have the vision of expanding our footprint further.
What it’s like to work for us…
Our people are our greatest asset. Without them, we would not be the successful business that we are today. That’s why we offer a range of benefits to ensure we hire and retain great staff. We offer:
- Industry leading progressive parental leave benefits
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs including boxing, yoga and meditation classes etc.
- Volunteer leave, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community
- Quarterly Hack Days so you can bring your ideas to life
What we are looking for…..
This is a 12 month maternity leave contract and will be based at our amazing offices in Richmond. As a Generalist Talent Acquisition specialist, your role is to work in partnership with the hiring managers to identify and attract world class talent across REA Group. Success in this role will look like:
- You can think strategically about sourcing strategies to find the best talent at a global level
- You are recognised for your strong collaboration skills with hiring managers, ability to execute creative talent sourcing strategies and manage the interview process end to end
- An exceptional focus on delivering a professional candidate experience every time
- Your interpersonal skills are so exceptional that you can convince passive candidates to consider a role within your client team
- You know what to look for in screening CVs and talking to candidates
- Your creative ability to build out the REA brand across talent communities
- You are a brand champion, who drives brand awareness both in the hiring process and via social media
- You are relentless in utilising recruitment tools in order to identify both local and international talent
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and thrive in an Agile environment
You will need to have a CV that looks something like this...
But we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. We need someone who is going to fit in with our amazing team and company culture.
- Someone with minimum 7+ years recruitment experience hiring exceptional digital (ideal) talent from an agency or in-house recruitment function
- Experience recruiting digital talent across general business, sales, marketing and media will be highly regarded
- Confident using LinkedIn Recruiter and strategic sourcing channels to hunt for passive talent and provide market intelligence insights
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience, with the ability to rethink recruitment processes and push back where needed
- Passionate about social media and non traditional hiring strategies
- Looks at tricky situations through a solutions-focused commercial lens
- Works productively in a very fast paced ever changing agile environment
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should throw your hat in the ring. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our various social channels.
Live your best life at REA Group